* Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
* Expert- level knowledge in Java, JSON, XML and SQLite.
* Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle Work with others to ensure that back end systems and mobile apps are QA tested.
* Experience in enterprise design patterns Experience with 3rd party platforms and integration.
* Have published original Android app on the Google playstore.
* Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
* Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
* Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
* Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
* Work with outside data sources and APIs
* Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Address :2nd Floor, Hansa Crest, Plot No. 62,, Road No. 1, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500033,India