Responsible for all HR Activities / managing the employee Life Cycle for the Business Unit , which includes and not limited to Employee Engagement, Performance Management, L&D, Employee Relations etc
Depending on the business situation act as an employee Champion and change agent
Analyse attrition, productivity and other metrics with a view to enable optimum utilization of human resources and share the findings with CEO.
Manages and resolves complex employee-relations issues
Work closely with the experts in designing specific HR and Leadership related technical interventions including Awards, Assessment Centres etc.
Drive governance on critical human resource metrics such as retention and cost.
Engage & work with key internal stakeholders in a matrixes relationship for Staffing and strategic HR interventions
Train, mentor and leading HR initiatives and best Practices.
Be a talent advisor by building partnerships with your business teams and creating detailed hiring strategies that will deliver consistent, high-quality results on time.
Develop the team; build a team of talent advisors and look around corners to ensure the team has the competencies and capabilities to adapt to our ever-changing, growing business
Establish a performance-oriented culture within the group by ensuring all associates have job descriptions and clear business goals; and are appraised periodically and given timely feedback on their performance.
Establish a culture amongst associates which reflects the Company's core values and constantly reinforce it to ensure all associates live the values.
Drive recognition programs at the product level with a view to motivate, reward and retain team members.
Budgeting & cost control.
High on networking skills.
Must have experience in driving the HR at the group Level.
Should have a Holistic approach towards decision making, product growth patterns.
Play the role of an - associate advocate- to all associates; and coach and counsel them when considered necessary.
Competency mapping ,Gap Identification and analysing training needs for middle management and finalisation specification, contests for training, and choose faculty.
Initiate various HR policies, its designing and implementation as per need of business objective.
Driving the monthly employee engagement activities
Required Candidate profile
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Should have a Masters' degree in HR, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or related Master's degree ideally with a relevant postgraduate qualification and professional certification in HR and 8- 12 years of relevant work experience.
- Should be tech savvy, with a strong understanding of the online space.
- Should be keen to learn, highly creative and unique in the approach to implementing HR strategies.
- Experience working in a fast growing, ambiguous and constantly changing environment
- Demonstrate ability to drive human resource strategies and programs in complex environments at the most senior levels of an organization.
- Experience of developing and implementing a talent management strategy to raise the bar and upgrade capability.
- Ability to set a vision and proven experience of execution.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations, Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Recruiter Name:Bhanu Teja