- Developing, evaluating and implementing overall marketing strategy and marketing plan, both online and offline
- Build the brand and maintain the corporate image and identity by effective brand management of company.
- Develop and manage entire marketing funnel by directing & coordinating everyday marketing efforts
- Plan and monitor overall digital marketing strategy, social strategy and content strategy and keeping a close eye on industry and competition
- Be an active speaker across various platforms and evangelizing the brand
- Closely working with sales and partnership teams to implement account based marketing strategies
- Build positioning strategy and aligning marketing communication to the same
- Create brand standards and guidelines that needs to be deployed internally as well as externally
- Actively plan, organize, participate and evengalize in various offline events such as conferences, round tables, road shows
- Have hands on experience and expertise on various platforms and tools such as adwords, linkedin, fb, twitter, quora, ahrefs, programmatic, analytics & others
- Spearhead and manage a team of designers, content writers, SEO & paid teams to get desired business outcomes
- Supervise website, marketing collateral, multimedia, content & communications
- Responsible for quarterly budgets and deployment of the same across various digital platforms and events to ensure effective ROIs
- Get to the nitty gritties of the paid, seo campaigns and various others to make sure that the channels/campaigns are fully optimized
- Generating consistent positive media coverage through strategically planned PR, marketing, and advertising activities
- Consistently identify revenue opportunities and getting adoption brand
- Consistently Improve funnel ratios & adoption across products and platforms
- Train, grow and motivate team members and build high performing teams
- Identify competitors by evaluating their strategies and positioning and devise counter-strategies
- An entrepreneurial, self-starter who conveys a balanced sense of urgency, drives issues to closure, and gets things done
- Be fiercely competitive and stimulate a sense of urgency, creativity, and curiosity to build best in class SEO and paid campaigns that not only outperforms competition but also sets the benchmark for best practice globally
- Managed full cycle digital campaigns (preferred)
- Proven digital marketing experience with in adtech or martech industry
- Demonstrated experience in planning and executing SEO as well as paid campaigns
- Someone with "Growth" mindset
- Executed successful PR strategy
- Conceptualized and executed successful round tables and conferences
- Solid knowledge of online tools and platforms
- Experience in being an evangelist
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Way2Online Interactive India Pvt. Ltd.
We are a team of highly energetic entrepreneurs working towards give life to our take on how the advertising ecosystem should function. As part of this vision, we have launched our main two cornerstone products AudiencePlay and AudiencePrime. AudiencePrime is for brands to bring in data from various sources (CRM, digital engagement, Offline) and access niche segments for targeting
* 'AudiencePrime' is an omni-channel ML driven advertising platform for brands enabling them to easily activate their CRM data, pick niche audiences from trusted partners, perform hyperlocal targeting, look alike analysis on users and so on..
* 'AudiencePlay' is a self-serve tool for publishers enabling them to manage and launch their own audience and inventory monetization platform opening doors for secure and transparent dealing with the leading brands and agencies. Publishers can also access their own segments on their private Prime account allowing them to retarget their users anywhere in the internet.
Recruiter Name:Bhanu Teja
Contact Company:Way2Online Interactive India Pvt. Ltd.