Roles & Responsibilities:-
1. Assures quality products and processes by establishing and enforcing quality standards and testing materials and products.
2. Establishes quality and reliability standards by studying product and Consumer requirements with other members of management and with Production operators, technicians' and engineers.
3. Develops raw material standards by studying manufacturing and engineering requirements, conferring and negotiating with suppliers, and devising testing methods and Procedures.
4, implements in-process product inspection manufacturing methods and devising procedures.
5. Establishes standards for the disposition of finished product by devising evaluation tests, methods, and procedures'
6. Institutes rework standards by devising inspection and physical testing methods and Procedures'
7. Creates product quality documentation System by Writing and updating quality assurance procedures'
8. Maintains product quality by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures and government requirements'
9. Collaborates with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs and manufacturing and training methods.
10. Prepares product and process quality reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends'
11. Completes quality assurance operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
12. Develops a quality assurance staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
13. Manages quality assurance staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees.
14. Ensures quality by planning, monitoring, and appraising job results,
15. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
16. Achieves financial objectives by preparing the quality assurance budget. Scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
Role:QA / QC Executive
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Quality Assurance
Role Category:Production & Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Microbiology
Way2Online Interactive India Pvt. Ltd.
About TTC(The Taste Company):-
Instahot Foods Pvt Ltd, which has been operating through its brand The Taste Company’ which is a premium initiative in the traditional home style cooked instant food segment in India. The Taste Company is into manufacturing & marketing of premium quality instant food for all age groups. A food which has already been cooked and no further preparation needs to be done by the end consumer. Products have a shelf life of minimum 6 months at room temperature. A brand which takes pride in its invention of non-veg instant food category in India. Currently operating with dozens of exciting products portfolio across the non-veg as well veg categories, which serves all the food occasions in as day. Our vision is to bring the transformation and redefine the ready to eat category as a whole, in order to enhance consumer’s greater eating experience, by serving home-styled cooked fresh and healthy foods.
Job Location:- Hyderabad(Patancheru)
Contact Company:Way2Online Interactive India Pvt. Ltd.
Address:2nd Floor,,Hansa Crest,62,Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, India